MIT College of Pharmacy
- Subhranshu Panda, “Formulation and evaluation by appling 32 (three squire) factorial design of lercanidipine hydrochloride buccal tablets with mucoadhesive polymers” Indian J. Pharm. Educ. Res Volume 54 Pages 367-375.
- Mandeep Kumar Gupta, Rajnish Srivastava, Sushil Kumar, Krishna Kumar Varshney, Hariram Singh “GLP-1 Targeted Novel 3-phenyl-7-hydroxy Substituted Coumarins Mitigate STZ-induced Pancreatic Damage and Improve Glucose Homeostasis in OGTT Method”, August 2022, Protein and Peptide Letters 29(11), DOI: 10.2174/0929866529666220829090810.
- Prasanta Kumar Mohapatra, Rajnish Srivastava, Krishna Kumar Varshney and S. Durga Bhavani, Propranolol as a model drug to treat smoking cessation and its formulation as a transdermal patch for effective management. Letters in Drug Design & Discovery. DOI: 10.2174/1570180819666220523151335.
- Sushil Giri, Subhranshu Panda, Raghav Mishra, “Autism spectrum disorder: Current progress in therapeutic options for mitochondrial dysfunction and ongoing management possibilities with a multifariousness: A critical overviewAutism spectrum disorder: Current progress in therapeutic options for mitochon” World Journal of Advanced Research and Reviews, 2022, 16(03), 270–282, DOI: 10.30574/wjarr.2022.16.3.1333.
- Sushil Giri, Urvashi Saxena, Siddhant, Deeksha Verma, Ishita Sharma, Krishna Kumar Varshney, Subhranshu Panda and Gauri Shankar, “Age-specific bone turnover prevalence in women with post-menopausalosteoporosis: possibilities of traditional plant therapy during COVID-19 pandemic”, World Journal of Advanced Research and Reviews, 2022, 16(03), 641–647, DOI: 10.30574/wjarr.2022.16.3.1391
- Ishita Sharma, Kumud Upadhyay, Sushil Giri, “Prioritizing metal detector for finished pharmaceutical formulation: Manufacturing safe, quality product” World Journal of Advanced Research and Reviews, 2022, DOI: 10.30574/wjarr.2022.16.3.1339.
- N Verma, JK Gupta, KK Varshney, and R Srivastava, Ameliorative effect of Acetyl L-carnitine in Alzheimer’s Disease via Downregulating of Homocysteine Levels in Hyperhomocysteinemia Induced Cognitive Deficit in mouse model. Drug Metabolism Letter. 2021;14(3):219-231. doi: 10.2174/1872312814666211209102136.
- Harshit Kanchav, Ajeet Kumar, Ravi Kumar Gautam, Ramakant, Dr. Amita Joshi Rana, Shravan Kumar Paswan “A review on sesbania grandiflora its effect on the treatment of dementia and neuro disease and other diseases” YMER, Volume 21 : Issue 4 (April) – 2022
- Upadhyay G, Tiwari N, Maurya H, Upadhyay J, Joshi R, Ansari MN. In vivo wound-healing and antioxidant activity of aqueous extract of Roylea elegans leaves against physically induced burn model in Wistar albino rats. 3 Biotech. 2021 Oct;11(10):442.
- Puneet Nirmal, Rashmi Singh, Sakshi, Shuvendhu Gupta, Urvashi Saxena “ETHNOPHARMACOLOGY AND ITS PHYTOCHEMICAL INVESTIGATION OF MUCUNA PRURIENS SEED: A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW” International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science, Volume:04/Issue:07/July-2022
- Sushil Giri, Subhranshu Panda, and Raghav Mishra “Autism spectrum disorder: Current progress in therapeutic options for mitochondrial dysfunction and ongoing management possibilities with a multifariousness: A critical overviewAutism spectrum disorder: Current progress in therapeutic options for mitochon” World Journal of Advanced Research and Reviews, 2022, 16(03), 270-282.
- Dr. Keshamma, Puja Mittal, Dr. Anil Kumar, Ajeet Kumar, Vishesh Kumar Maurya, Tushar Singhal, Ajit Kumar Varma, Sushil Giri, Roshan Kumar “INVESTIGATION OF IN-VITRO ANTI-OXIDANT & ANTI-ULCER ACTIVITY OF ANGIOGENESIS LATIFOLIA ROXB (DHAVA)” NEUROQUANTOLOGY, SEPTEMBER 2022, VOLUME 20, ISSUE 11, PAGE 5680-5686, DOI: 10.14704/NQ.2022.20.11.NQ66568
- Mohapatra PK, Srivastava R, Varshney KK, and Babu SH. Formulation and Evaluation of Isradipine Nanosuspension and Exploring its Role as a Potential Anticancer Drug by Computational Approach. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2021. doi: 10.2174/1871520621666210805125426. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34353274
- Rahul Chauhan, Pooja Saini, Richa Choudhary and Sonam Rani “A Review on Pharmacological Profile of Ethanamide and their Derivatives“ International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science review and Research, 64:2:162-170, 0.65, 2019 – 2020.
- Mr. Rahul Chauhan, Ms. Preeti Chauhan, Ms. Deeksha Verma, Mr. Vivek Kumar, Ms. Bhawna Shridhar, Mr. Himanshu Sharma, Ms. Anchal Tyagi, Ms. Ruchi Agrawal, Ms. Sonam Rani, “ANTIMICROBIAL CHALCONES COMPOUNDS 2-(2-(3-(SUBSTITUTED PHENYL) ACRYLOYL) PHENOXY)-N, N-DIPHENYL ACETAMIDE AND METHODS FOR THEIR SYNTHESIS”, 202211032890 A
- Mohit Kumar, Dr. Amit Sharma, Dr. Jhuma Samanta, Vishal Trivedi, Harshit Kanchav, Gauri Shankar, Dr. Charu Bharti, Hemabarti, Chandrakant Tiwar, Ishita Sharma, “NON-INVASIVE TARGETED DELIVERY OF DRUG MOLECULES FOR BREAST CANCER USING CARBON NANOTUBES AND AI REALITY BASED” 202211051817 A